I really wanted to have two A0 paintings, and so I decided to stretch the canvas to be ready if I had enough time. I started this painting and it took two days to complete. One day to sketch out my idea and the second day to spray paint. This is very rare with this series of painting that they work easily. It has been challenging to keep going, even if a painting takes weeks to get to a more resolved idea.
I think the series became easier to understand once I could clearly define my intentions. I think writing the MA proposal again really helped my ideas and I would know when to re-work a painting.